Poetry

Kya Bataye Kaise Likhte Hain Hum, Bus Yun Samjho Ke Jo Shabd Dil May Aate Hai Wohi Kehte Hai Hum, Milti Hai Jab Fir Aap Jaise Doston Se Wah Wah, Tab Pata Chalta Hai Arey Ye To Shayari Likhte Hai Hum ~ Ahmed Kazimi

Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh My Love

oh my love, u have passion up my life,
you have taught me the meanings of life,

without u my soul feels incomplete, as lover,
without love as flower,
without fragrance as night,
without moon as day,
without light come on my love,

come on my love and make me feel your self
just come on babe u have burnt a flame of love
in my heart i am still burning in that,

if some one can quench my thrust in the desert of sorrows
it's only you whenever i feel about you there comes tears

in my eyes and heart sighs u wouldn't live without me,
come on my love, just come on in my life for once........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home