Poetry

Kya Bataye Kaise Likhte Hain Hum, Bus Yun Samjho Ke Jo Shabd Dil May Aate Hai Wohi Kehte Hai Hum, Milti Hai Jab Fir Aap Jaise Doston Se Wah Wah, Tab Pata Chalta Hai Arey Ye To Shayari Likhte Hai Hum ~ Ahmed Kazimi

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Wish To Give You...

I wish to give you comfort
And show you that I really care
To understand what you are feeling
And when you hurt for you be there

I wish you didn't hurt hurt so much
Be there for you before you call
You wouldn't get a broken heart
And pick you up before you fall

I wish to take away your pain
Make it melt and disappear
Hold you in my arms gently and then
Erase away your every fear

I wish to see more of your smile
Grow up to be what you desire
Do as you like with your own style
Be on your own, light your own fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home