Poetry

Kya Bataye Kaise Likhte Hain Hum, Bus Yun Samjho Ke Jo Shabd Dil May Aate Hai Wohi Kehte Hai Hum, Milti Hai Jab Fir Aap Jaise Doston Se Wah Wah, Tab Pata Chalta Hai Arey Ye To Shayari Likhte Hai Hum ~ Ahmed Kazimi

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

When I'm with you...

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.
Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home